Smart Trader Method
Change your thinking and learn how, with just one trade per year, you can almost double your trading account. There is more to it than just the economic cost of production, and the 147 page book explains it all in detail and when to buy each commodity.
Ask yourself, can a commodity stay below the cost of production for a long time? Of course not, because producers cannot sell at a loss for too long of a period before going bankrupt. As a result, they stop producing or reduce their production to save on cost, and that shifts the supply-demand equation causing the prices to rally. Using the entry prices suggested in the Smart Trader you can earn 50% to 100% annual profits.
Knowing the cost of production is not enough. You must also know how much below the cost of production you should buy, and that is where Michael’s years of research and experience comes in – all revealed in his book.
The Smart Trader method is very easy to use, because the book tells you at which price to buy and the difficulties you may face. It includes important money management rules that are designed to work the strategy.
Trading below the cost of production is not only one of the best ways to earn 50 to 100% profit, perhaps it is the safest way to trade because the price has always gone back above the economic cost of production.
- We have done the fundamental analysis for you.
- We have done the technical analysis for you.
- We have found an important issue and have solved it for you.
- We explain how much leverage you should use and why.
- We have included historical charts in the book to prove trading below the cost of production is the easiest way to earn 50 to 100% profit.
- You can easily and successfully apply the knowledge in the book.